Friday, July 23, 2010

Mind Fucking Poetry





This weeks featured poem is an oldie but a goody. So strap up & enjoy

































Mentalcourse

I'd never try to play you.
My conversation has a purpose.
And my attraction to you
Goes much deeper than the surface.
I want to stimulate your mind,
Make you mentally orgasm.
There'll be plenty of time later
For leg cramps and back spasms.
And long before I have you
Screaming my name,
I see no shame at all
In requesting some brain.
Because by that I mean your thoughts
A different type of oral satisfaction.
All to appease my psychological
Yearning and attraction.

I’ll explore every crevice of
Every brain cell
Til I know everything bout you
Just as well
As I know myself.
Sucking every bit out of you
Til there’s nothing else
To be found or discovered.
Doing whatever it takes
Til everything is uncovered.
I want to expose all of your thoughts
And admire your intellect,
While exposing to you my never-ending
Respect.
Collecting all of your mental juices
With the strength of a vortex.
Digging deeper and deeper
Into your cerebral cortex.
Penetrating even
Your subconscious regions
Playing with your wit
As you stroke my genius.


Until we erupt in a stream of consciousness
As our thoughts flow.
And your innermost thoughts
Are all I know.
And vice versa. Then the
Process is done.
Two, once separate, entities
Now become one.

1 comment:

  1. Wow...this is so good.shit
    Check me out at www.e-chebbz.blog spot.com

    ReplyDelete